A Christian’s Heart 11-7-2012
America The Fool
Judgment Has Come to America
With the reelection of Barack Obama, engineered by the Hand of Almighty God, He has pronounced His final judgment on America. I have written in a previous blog that this man was the personification of God’s judgment. Here is what God says of men like him:
There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:
- haughty eyes,
- a lying tongue,
- hands that shed innocent blood,
- a heart that devises wicked schemes,
- feet that are quick to rush into evil,
- a false witness who pours out lies
- and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers. (Prov 6:16-19, NIV 1984)
Barrack Obama exemplifies every one of these detestable traits to the nth degree.
- Haughty eyes: “no one can tell this man anything,” is a common complaint among those who’ve tried to work with him; his arrogance is great even for a politician.
- A lying tongue: Barack Obama just gave a speech in Virginia in which he actually claimed that our annual deficits have gone down. He has lied and continues to lie about the attacks at Benghazi. He has lied about being a man that has put his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The number of the lies he has told this country is beyond counting.
- Hands that shed innocent blood: this president loves abortion on demand (e.g. the murder of innocents), so much so that he has decreed that all institutions should offer abortion services to anyone no matter their own moral objections to this horror.
- A heart that devises wicked schemes: he will do anything to get his way. He has said of his opponents that if they bring a knife, he’ ll bring a gun. See, for example, the detestable campaign ad accusing his opponent of causing a woman to die from cancer. His whole campaign against his opponent was based on character assassination, rather than discussing his differences with Romney on the economic, moral, and foreign policy issues that face this country.
- Feet that are quick to rush into evil: He has supported homosexual marriage which opens the door to all types of sexual perversion, and to the eventual destruction of marriage as an institution established by God to bring order to society and to insure its preservation.
- A false witness that pours out lies. See 2.
- A man that stirs up dissension among brothers: “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.” This man is the most polarizing president we’ve seen in generations. Like all wannabe tyrants he pits one group against another: race against race, class against class, immigrants against non-immigrants, declaring that he’s the champion of the downtrodden and the poor, while making them poorer and more downtrodden.
I do not expect him to change his ways.
Therefore, because of his profligate spending, and his intention to tax small business owners to death (though he would call it taxing the rich), I expect our economy to collapse sometime in the next four years, causing great hardship for everyone.
I would expect that Iran will get nuclear weapons. The mullahs in Iran will then give them to Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, and Hamas, among others, who are our mortal enemies. These creatures of evil will not hesitate to use them, and they will eventually find their way to this continent. I believe they will certainly be used against Israel. (I would not be surprised if Israel launches a preemptive attack on Iran in the next few weeks. I think, however, it is too late to prevent Iran from succeeding.)
Obama’s endorsement of homosexual marriage will hasten the destruction of marriage as an institution and with that, societal order will eventually crumble.
As a result of all this, social strife will increase in this country, eventually causing America to tear itself apart.
That we reelected this man shows that America has become completely morally corrupt. Over the past fifty years, since America threw God out of the classroom and other public places, America has sown the wind. It will now reap the whirlwind.
But for those of you who truly know the LORD Jesus Christ and truly seek to follow Him, read Psalm 91. If we satisfy the requirements of the LORD in that psalm, He promises to prevent us from being swept away by the awful calamity He has planned for America.
This is a sad sad day for America. Weep and wail, for the Great American Experiment is quickly coming to an end.
Posted on November 7, 2012, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment